Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Mumford & Sons Photo montage



On August 22, 2012 I got to photograph the Mumford & Sons concert at The Saltair near Salt Lake City, UT. I haven’t gotten around to editing the better photos, so in the meantime I threw all 1,200 or so images together in this video.
The images have not been edited other than cropping the portrait photos to landscape to preserve a consistent aspect ratio. I could have spent hours and hours editing the photographs. I didn’t. I imagine I could get a really polished look if I did all the color correcting and cropped the images to flow better. This isn’t perfect, but there are moments of it that really work. There is almost a beauty in seeing some of these photos really come together in the sequence despite there being almost zero manipulation. It is what it is.
Canon 5D Mark II
70-200mm f/2.8
1,127 photos
2 minutes









-D

No comments:

Post a Comment