Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rooftop Concert Series - July PREVIEW Video

I rushed to get this done so C. Jane could include it in her post about July's Rooftop Concert. I feel so unsettled about it. First off - I didn't have our clean audio recording to use. Second, I focused on only one song which we didn't have enough footage of. I got it up before I had time to think about whether it would've been better in black and white, if the timing of cuts was too short or too long, or whether or not the transitions are smooth. Maybe it is better I didn't nitpick for days like I usually do, nobody ever tells the difference anyway.

Regardless, here it is: a preview video for July's entry in the Rooftop Concert Series. The Abbey Road Show playing The Beatles' "Hey Jude".



I'll get a complete highlight video of the evening up soon. In the meantime, enjoy.

-D

1 comment:

  1. Dude, that was awesome! It would have been cool to be there.

    ReplyDelete