Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I hope all those kids are here for our shoot

We drove up to Lehi yesterday to begin our shoot of a commercial for Run for Innocence. We arrived at the playground we were going to film at and it was full of kids. I commented to Dehn, "I hope all these kids are here for our shoot", just knowing there was no way that was possible. As it turns out, James Huntington and his cousin had rounded up about 20 kids! Dehn and I ran around with our cameras and got some really nice shots of the kids being themselves. The children had been told to look happy, and one child asked, "Are we supposed to look cheesy?" "No, don't look cheesy." "Well how am I supposed to look? Hopeful?"








Matt Pace, on very short notice, drove up and met us for the shots we needed on a local road.



Dehn drove the minivan and I alternated between hanging out both the side door and back hatch to film Matt and the kids running.



We ran the scene several times and by the end the kids were really tired. One remarked, "I need water!" Another immediately said, "I need ice cream!"

Thank you Matt, James and all the kids for a great shoot! We'll be getting some more footage in Provo this week and hope to have an edit done soon. -T

2 comments: